BicaraTHTL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘I Want to Touch a Dog’

+4
rd73
thtl
abu_firdaus
najib76
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

‘I Want to Touch a Dog’  - Page 2 Empty ‘I Want to Touch a Dog’

Post by najib76 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Salam,

Kempen pegang anjing mendapat sambutan hangat dikalangan orang Islam .
apa pandangan Feqah dalam perkara ini ?
Boleh kongsikan ....
najib76
najib76
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

‘I Want to Touch a Dog’  - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘I Want to Touch a Dog’

Post by najib76 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:14 am

perlu penganjur bertaubat ?

boleh tak kita katakan yang Islam juga Liberal ?
tetapi berpandu Quran dan Sunnah ..

najib76
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by rd73 Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:56 am

liberal = terbuka. jadi Islam terbuka dgn keluasan fiqh.

rd73
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by seijiseimura84 Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Only open-minded people allowed to read this.

Before I write further, i would like to disclaim two things:
1. This is a writing of a recent doggy event in Bandar Utama. It has nothing to do with politics as i see both sides (barisanis or pakatanis) have differing opinions themselves.
2. I am not issuing any new fatwa here. However, few ulamas have stated their opinions based on quran and hadeeth. I just happen to agree with them and i am just echoing their opinions here.

It is very well known that malay muslims are super sensitive. Perkataan Allah tak mau share, kononnya gugat keimanan. Muslim tak boleh sentuh anjing, haram. Cadbury ada DNA babi menjerit satu malaysia. Munafiq! Fasiq! Murjiah! Very sensitive. Pendek kata, lagi banyak diharamkan, lagi alim lah kita. The more labelling we can give, the more islamic. The more conservative, the better. Demi jaga sensitiviti bangsa dan agama.

Therein lies the problem. We want people to respect malay muslim sensitivities, but we cant return the same favor. Rampas bible. Raiding temples. Being openly racist. In a multicultural multireligious society, you cant have everything your way. You have to compromise abit. You have to pick your battles.

I want to touch dogs.

If i was back in malaysia i would join the event and pet all dogs, then sertu. Why not? No QURANIC VERSE or HADEETH saying that touching dog is haram. Dogs can be impure (najis), but impure is NOT HARAM. If all impurities are haram like suggested by some ustaz, even doctors and nurses jobs are haraam since we deal with human blood, vomitus, urine, feces, pus discharges, liquors, meconiums. The people working with septic tanks are haraam. Cuci tandas haram. Veterinarians also haram.

When a bedouin urinated in masjid, our beloved prophet Muhammad let him finish his business when companios are scolding him. He later educated the bedouin not to do such thing and poured water to urinated site to make it pure. (Please refer Saheeh Muslim 285)

No i am not saying its permissible to pee in masjids. No. What i am saying is the tender loving Rasulullah didnt resort to labelling and scorning. He educated, and he made impurities go away. No sensitivity issues. Even something big like this happens to mosque also Rasulullah did not scold, what else just touching dogs... When some metro said "boleh jejas akidah", its like - mana la depa blajar ni?.. atau nak lariskan akhbar je...

Then why only dogs? Why not pigs? Since you love impurities so much. I guess these are just simply sarcastic questions. They can be ignored but i will give an answer anyway.

It lowers blood pressure, blood sugar, keeps one active, reduce stress, some can detect cancerous growth. Read up here:

http://m.livescience.com/35463-seven-surprising-health-benefits-dog-ownership-110209.html

In case you cannot comprehend better, why dogs why not pigs, read this hadeeth on Jesus shall descend and kill all pigs.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, KILL THE PIGS, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts)"
(Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656)

The issues of dogs mistreatment in Malaysia are quite shocking. Private dog catchers are reported to be very cruel to stray dogs. Read here.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Opinion/Online-Exclusive/Behind-The-Cage/Profile/Articles/2013/10/04/catching-and-culling/

Stray dogs dumped on island (pulau ketam), starved to death and driven to cannibalism.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/07/stray-dogs-malaysia-cannibalism

Even more ridiculous that recently a mall rejected an elderly blind chinese man with seeing-eye dog. On the basis of nothing!

http://m.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/mans-best-friend-not-loved-by-everyone

If you dont believe dog mistreatment in malaysia is real, then i dont know what will. We need to ask ourselves, why a self proclaimed islamic country is NOTHING BUT CRUEL to dogs?

We muslims know in theory about kindness to animals. Thats it, JUST THEORY only. Because that's all we do, talk talk talk. Ustaz-ustaz also mostly ceramah only. Time to walk the talk. Time to really be kind to animals.

I am not saying the extremes that muslims now should own dogs. No. Unless you need the dog to guard your house. Or you need a seeing-eye dog. Or you want to go hunting. The doggy event is just to advocate the love and kindness for animal that is frequently frightened by muslims, the dogs.

Some ustaz and ulama differ in opinion regarding touching dogs. That is okay. But what is not okay is disrepecting another ulama's opinion while trying to enforce your own. Even the genius 4 imam mazhabs and their scholars, though differ in their opinions, never sought fights among themselves. Why would dumbasses like us would want to?

This is why muslims are currently the most backwards. We have 1.3 billion muslims and cant even win over 14million jewish zionists. In the times of prophet, companions, the caliphates, the door of ijtihad was wide open. Opinions differ, but everything was okay. Now since ustaz and ulama took over the role like priests (with the jakim, jawi, jais) we are told not to question so much and not to think so much. Invent bid'ah like solat hormat waktu also, terima aje lah...

Because, well, too sensitive...

There are many other more important things to address in muslim society. Dont be too focused on touching dogs while blinding one eye on divorce rates among muslims, murtad, drug abusing, domestic violence etc etc.

Again, i want to emphasize there is no need to dramatize the whole event. No need to label this and that. It happened and it is not a sinful festival. (Oktoberfest, PAS khalid samad said ok, remember anyone???) Muslims already sertu off their impurities. No issues.

Dogs are lovely creatures with hearts of gold. Offer them your heart, and they shall offer you theirs. They cant say what they need or want, so humans should advocate on their behalf. As a developing country, Malaysia needs to step up in small matters like this, being dog friendly, or at least, not a country with RIDICULOUS dog phobias.

For when we are phobia of something, we mistreat them. Islamophobia anyone?

seijiseimura84
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by hafiz Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 pm

yg bab dia sentuh pasal pig tu tak berapa faham sangat...

hafiz
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by thtl Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:41 pm

isunya kenapa suka menimbulkan sensitiviti dan kemarahan org melayu. semua tahu melayu tak bela anjing dan tak boleh menyentuh dan membelai anjing..
tapi perkara yg dah baku ni cuba di sentuh.
thtl
thtl
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thtl Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:43 pm

maksudnya, udahlah babi begitu dibenci oleh melayu, maka apalah salahnya si anjing tu, dahlah anjing ni banyak berjasa kpd manusia...cukuplah babi dibenci oleh org melayu, kenapa turut dibenci anjing?
thtl
thtl
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abu_firdaus Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:50 am

hafiz wrote:yg bab dia sentuh pasal pig tu tak berapa faham sangat...
Sebab..ramai yg komen, termasuk ustaz2 popular, yg hina secara sarkastik yg lepas ni akan ada pulak program sentuh babi.
abu_firdaus
abu_firdaus
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by ZulQ Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:52 am

Salam,

Only open-minded people (are) allowed to read this.

Jika mesej ditujukan kepada orang berfikiran terbuka, maknanya orang yang fikirannya masih dianggap "sempit" akan terus berada dalam kegelapan.

It is very well known that malay muslims are super sensitive. Perkataan Allah tak mau share, kononnya gugat keimanan. Muslim tak boleh sentuh anjing, haram. Cadbury ada DNA babi menjerit satu malaysia. Munafiq! Fasiq! Murjiah! Very sensitive. Pendek kata, lagi banyak diharamkan, lagi alim lah kita. The more labelling we can give, the more islamic. The more conservative, the better. Demi jaga sensitiviti bangsa dan agama.

Generalization. Assumption.

Therein lies the problem. We want people to respect malay muslim sensitivities, but we cant return the same favor. Rampas bible. Raiding temples. Being openly racist. In a multicultural multireligious society, you cant have everything your way. You have to compromise abit. You have to pick your battles.

From what I've seen on the internet, it goes both ways. Ini masalah negara berbilang bangsa dan agama.

I want to touch dogs.

Sentuh sebanyak mana yang kamu mahu.

It lowers blood pressure, blood sugar, keeps one active, reduce stress, some can detect cancerous growth.

Tidak dinafikan anjing mempunyai kelebihan tersendiri. Bela kucing pun mempunyai kesan yang seakan sama kepada kesihatan mental dan fizikal manusia. Bab mengesan kanser itu menarik, tetapi bukanlah satu-satunya sebab untuk memiliki anjing. Alangkah bagus jika hospital memiliki anjing seperti ini.

The issues of dogs mistreatment in Malaysia are quite shocking. Private dog catchers are reported to be very cruel to stray dogs. Read here.

Stray dogs dumped on island (pulau ketam), starved to death and driven to cannibalism.

Even more ridiculous that recently a mall rejected an elderly blind chinese man with seeing-eye dog. On the basis of nothing!

If you dont believe dog mistreatment in malaysia is real, then i dont know what will. We need to ask ourselves, why a self proclaimed islamic country is NOTHING BUT CRUEL to dogs?

Fikir-fikirkan, kaum apakah yang mempunyai tanggung jawab lebih dalam perihal anjing dan babi di Malaysia? Selama ini majoriti orang Islam Malaysiakah yang membiarkan anjingnya tidak dijaga, mengurung anjing dalam rumah sehingga anjing itu menjadi gila, tidak mendisiplinkan anjing, membuang anak-anak anjing yang tidak diperlukan serta mengabaikan anjing apabila ia sudah tidak comel? (Sekadar contoh). Ini bagaikan bilik sendiri semak, suruh orang lain kemaskan.

We muslims know in theory about kindness to animals. Thats it, JUST THEORY only. Because that's all we do, talk talk talk. Ustaz-ustaz also mostly ceramah only. Time to walk the talk. Time to really be kind to animals.

Generalization. Jika seseorang itu tidak mahu melibatkan diri dengan sesuatu binatang, tidak bermakna dia tiada hati perut. Sebagai contoh saya tidak mahu melibatkan diri saya dengan penjagaan harimau rimba.

I am not saying the extremes that muslims now should own dogs. No. Unless you need the dog to guard your house. Or you need a seeing-eye dog. Or you want to go hunting. The doggy event is just to advocate the love and kindness for animal that is frequently frightened by muslims, the dogs.

Ada asasnya jika seseorang itu takut kepada anjing. Anjing itu asalnya binatang liar.

There are many other more important things to address in muslim society. Dont be too focused on touching dogs while blinding one eye on divorce rates among muslims, murtad, drug abusing, domestic violence etc etc.

Betul. Tetapi isu ini menjadi isu panas di berita maka ia dibincangkan.

Dogs are lovely creatures with hearts of gold. Offer them your heart, and they shall offer you theirs. They cant say what they need or want, so humans should advocate on their behalf. As a developing country, Malaysia needs to step up in small matters like this, being dog friendly, or at least, not a country with RIDICULOUS dog phobias.

Seperti yang dinyatakan sebelum ini, anjing ini asalnya binatang liar. Tidak mudah untuk menganggapnya sebagai kawan. Cuba jika dirinya dikurung, didera dan tidak diberi makan, senang sekali untuknya menjadi lawan. Lain anjing lain ragamnya, dalam kes ini amat waras untuk berhati-hati mendekati mana-mana anjing.

Ini sahaja pendapat saya, jika silap tolong tegur dan betulkan.

ZulQ
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by thtl Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:06 am

Kita kena lihat camni pasal kempen peluk anjing ni:

1. Empat mazhab sunni kata anjing bukan PET (haiwan peliharaan utk mainan). Kalau anjing bukan pet, maka sudah tentulah tak ada keperluan utk memeluknya. Cth Harimau adalah bukan pet, maka adakah keperluan memeluk harimau?
Anjing sbg pet adalah ujian Alah kepada manusia, tapi Allah buka laluan utk ribuan haiwan lain sbg pet.

2. Empat mazhab setuju, anjing dibela kerana keperluan yg tiga, thabit dgn nas: berburu, menjaga haiwan gembala dan menjaga tanaman. Adapun menjaga rumah utk keselamatan, mazhab syafi'iy kata makruh, tiga mazhab kata harus.

Jadi dari dua penjelasan di atas, maka kempen peluk anjing mmg diragui motifnya dan tidak menjaga sensitiviti empat mazhab sunni
thtl
thtl
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abu_aisyah Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:43 pm

1.ada beza ke antara 'najis' dan 'tahi'? anjing adalah najis berat manakala tahi adalah pertengahan.
tahi ni jijik n kotor manakala anjing juga demikian ke?saya takut dengan anjing tapi jijik tu takdela.

2.betulkah ada pendapat menyatakan haram pegang anjing tanpa sebab?
abu_aisyah
abu_aisyah
AHLI SETIA
AHLI SETIA

https://www.facebook.com/eveekids

Back to top Go down

Post by thtl Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:57 pm

1. najis tu umum, tahi hanyalah sejenis najis
anjing adalah najis berat di sisi syafi'iyah dan tahi najis pertengahan
tahi mmg kotor dan jijik, anjing juga sama disisi syafi'iyah..
mazhab paling keras terhadap anjing

2. tak ada. sebab kalau pegang kena basuh ajelaa..sapa yg kata haram kena bawaklah dalil dan hujah
thtl
thtl
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by najib76 Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:06 am

Tindakan penganjur mohon maaf didakwa tipu..???
boleh kenal orang menipu ke ??
najib76
najib76
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by seijiseimura84 Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:39 am

Saya rasa mungkin ada kes di mana wujud layanan kasar atau kejam Sehingga menyebabkam program ini dijalankan. Kita sebagai Org Yg Tak Pernah membela anjing mgkin tidak tahu.

Contoh pertama, seorang buta Yg dipimpin oleh anjing dihalang oleh pak guard melayu memasuki bangunan

Contoh kedua...Apabila anak anjing jantung ke longkang sedalam 1 meter, Dan kebanyakan melayu Tak mahu selamatkan anjing kerana anjing ith najis
seijiseimura84
seijiseimura84
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by abu_firdaus Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:41 am

najib76 wrote:Tindakan penganjur mohon maaf didakwa tipu..???
mereka bersangka buruk terhadappenganjur
abu_firdaus
abu_firdaus
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by rd73 Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:41 am

sebenarnya, peserta2 muda yg turut serta tu dah bosan dgn org agama yg beku bila berkaitan dgn soal hukum.

rd73
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by najib76 Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:51 am

abu_firdaus wrote:

walaupun dari seorang Mufti ??
najib76
najib76
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by abu_firdaus Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:23 am

najib76 wrote:
abu_firdaus wrote:

walaupun dari seorang Mufti ??
entah le. mungkin dia ada maklumat yg kita tak ada (bersangka baik ni)
abu_firdaus
abu_firdaus
AHLI
AHLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum